Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh What A Night

Mothers Day came early to Casa de Flynn (Cinco de Mayo, Baby) and my boy took me out to dinner and a movie to show just how much he loved me. First he stuffed me with Sushi...Nothing says Cinco de Mayo like sushi...then we went to see Iron Man. It was such a great night and the movie was excellent. Ok, secret confession, I have always had a teen crush on Robert Downey Jr. Now I have that old lady crush on him. It's the eyes, holy smokes and Jesus save me from those bedroom eyes. *fanning myself madly*

The other good news is the boy also got his income tax check. This affects me because I had $1.95 in the bank to last me until Friday and now I have the boys income tax check in the bank. It is there for safe keeping but it is nice to know that if I have to get gas I can and float him until Friday. We kind of do that for each other. He helps me, I help him. Sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn't but we give it a good try.

Work in hell was good today too. *gasp* can you believe I said that. Everyone was bitchy at everyone but me. Jeesh I do love when I am not the slow gazelle on the savannah. I don't know if it was just every one's mood or if it was the fact that I didn't work at the Bookstore this weekend and was well rested but what ever it was it felt nice. I felt relaxed. I was in a good mood. I was me again. Wow, that was a scary sentence.

Now since I have had a full night and a full belly I think I'm going to leave it here. I going to go turn the lights out and dream of....hell my luck it will be of the little robot guy that kept getting Tony Stark with the fire extinguisher. Ok that just makes me laugh so I'm going to bed with a smile on my face for the first time in a lot of weeks.

Night all....sweet dreams

No comments: