Sunday, July 13, 2008

Randomness

I'm still in love with the door. Yes, it remains closed until tomorrow. I'm going to be a bad person and float a check so I can get some Kiltz. Something has to kill that blue color. It's my only hope.

I have 4 days to get that room painted and get my house cleaned before my company arrives. Shit, I might be in trouble. Wonder if I could just convince them that a robbery happened and I have to leave it untouched until he police are through. I'm pretty sure that I can get some of that yellow do not cross tape and really make it look good. How about a chalk body outline in the living room. I think my company might just not stay as long as planned.

My back key is sticking. It's making me crazy. I am the worst typist in the world and need that back key. I have to pretty much contort and use another finger to make it work. Hmm, maybe it's my pinkie that's bad.

They got my Breaking Dawn press kit at the bookstore and the buttons are AWESOME!!! I can not wait until August 1st so that I can give them out. Kind of pisses me off that one of the managers already got one but then again he is more of a teenage girl over these books than I am. It was suggested that I MIGHT get a T-shirt out of the deal. BONUS!!!

It was a fun weekend at the Bookstore. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood and the customers were pretty normal. I did have one lady get in a snit over the rewards card. I had scanned it because she had $95 worth of points on there. SHIT, makes my heart hurt to see a person throw that away. She said, "I TOLD YOU That I didn't want it" I said, "Ok well you can just throw it away if you like or I can throw it away for you ." I snatched it up and put it to the side. About 5 customers later I did a bad bad thing. I had a very very nice man come in and he was all about the rewards program. I kind of sorta picked up that card instead of a new card and scanned his purchase on it and then put his info. Ooopps! So sorry Bookstore it was an honest mistake. PS: Fuck you snotty lady!

I have a small war going on at my house. FLEAS. ~holy crap, I am all with the swollen fonts tonight. Way too much sugar today ~ I have sprayed and scrubbed and thrown everyone in the bathtub, the poor dog twice in the last 2 days. The fleas are still there but I think the animals may be plotting my death. The dog is pissed over the situation. I have the only lab that hates the water and is scared of pops and bangs. *sigh*

I have less then 5 weeks to get my stuff together for Chicago. Can I tell you how excited I am to be going. I can not wait to meet these ladies and to just hang out and have fun. Is it odd that I feel like I'm going to meet a group of old friends not meeting new ones? I really, really do need a new camera before then. Life with just a camera phone SUCKS.

I have a cat sleeping on my butt. Just thought I would let y'all know.

I got my hair cut off on Friday. Today I love it but Friday I cried all the way home. It was scary sad looking. I kind of looked like the singer from A Flock Of Seagulls. I had that same dried out hair look that he had also. Now it just kind of cute floppy.

It's now an hour past my bedtime and I'm going to be craky tomorrow. Yeah, that should make for a fun day in Hell. I'm off to bed...if only the cat will get off my butt.

No comments: