Sunday, July 6, 2008

Painting: Day 3

or...Door, oh door, how I love thee.

I have discovered the best tool ever in procrastination. The door. I love the door. I shut the door. I look at the door and think, "Nothing in there I want to see" . Thank you door and who ever invented the door...god bless you.


Yes, there has been a bit of a glitch in painting at Casa de Flynn. The glitch being that the painter up and quit, that bitch. I don't know what her problem is ~ok, I got a new book from the bookstore and it distracted me all night~ but come Tuesday I am dragging her ass back into that back bedroom and starting again. A friend of mine did suggest that I go get some Kiltz. I interpreted this as go get a man in a kilt and that sounded like a better plan. I could just sit on the bed eating bon bons and blog about my room getting painted while a blading, slightly overweight painter does his best to work magic on the walls ~ok, not a lot of Scotts around here so I'm pretty sure I will have to pay the for hire painters extra to work in a kilt~ All in all this sounds like a good idea except for the fact that A) I don't have the money to pay someone to paint for me and B) I'm broken and don't have the money to pay someone to paint for me. Sucks to be po ~po: so poor that you can't even afford the o r~


What is really funny is I did break down and send my mom a picture of the walls. Ya know what? She stopped calling me! You know its bad when your mom had to take a break from you. Swear to God. I though about calling her and asking what I should do but I'm pretty sure the answer is going to be Kiltz. Why, oh why, is my answer always more money?


So, guess what? That's, right I'm so closing the door. Even better I still have my book, my dog ~who I bribed with burnt cheese toast~ and a tall glass of tea. I don't need no stinking paint! All I need is a trashy romance novel, some sweet tea.....and a man in a kilt with some Kiltz! ~HA, jeesh I so crack myself up~
PS: Send camera because the camera phone just is not cutting it anymore.

No comments: