Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello World

We interrupt this blog for reading. I swear I have been meaning to come over here and update but I am so into a book right now all I can think of is getting home and falling into its pages. What is so weird is that it's just a silly romance book that I picked up one night just because I liked the front cover.

Oh yes, baby, I do so judge a book by it's cover...sometimes.

I'm reading The Last Mermaid by Shana Abe. (If anyone wants to read this just leave me a comment and I will be happy to send it to you when I finish...as long as you are in the US) It's actually 3 books in one, same style, same author just a different story about the clan as they move forward in time. I'm not sure why I am so mesmerized over this book but it has me and wont let me go till I finish it.

So give me a couple days and then we will take a trip back in time and take a trip to the MO Botanical Gardens as well as I have an awesome picture to share from my ride home the other night.

How is that for a tease??

No comments: